This plugin provides a collection of custom Elementor page builder templates and widgets that can make your job extremely easy to create a beautiful interface of the pages or posts on your WordPress site.
It is very easy to use and you do not need to write any code. To contribute improve this plugin, please access the GitHub repository.
- Beautiful pre-designed templates for professionals
- Possibility to extend the templates for specific WordPress Themes
- Advanced Elementor widgets with multiple options and settings
- Unique layouts for video & photo professionals
- Team Members
- Clients Carousel
- WooCommerce Products – NEW
- Image Box – NEW
- Featured Category – NEW
- Latest Posts (Posts Grid)
- Portfolio (Inspiro/Inspiro PRO only)
- Pricing Table
- Directors (for video creators)
Recommended Themes & DEMO
Even though the plugin works great with any theme, currently, it includes templates that were generated specifically for the following WPZOOM themes:
You can see multiple pages created using Elementor and this plugin in the following themes:
Install the WPZOOM Addons for Elementor either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server (see instructions below).
Unzip the plugin download file and upload
wpzoom-elementor-addonsfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Now, whenever you edit a page or post with Elementor (you need to have the plugin installed and activated), the page builder interface will contain an additional WPZOOM button, once clicked it will show a pop-up window with the library of the pre-designed templates. (See how to add a layout template to your page)
What to do if a template is not loading?
Sometimes, it’s enough to try again to import a template, and in 99% of cases, it will work fine. However, depending on your theme and server configuration, templates that include many images might take longer to be imported. This is mainly caused by how Elementor handles importing of templates: it uploads all images to the Media Library and then it generates files for all registered image sizes on your website.
Who should use the WPZOOM Addons for Elementor?
The WPZOOM Addons for Elementor is a collection of unique and creative templates and the widgets, that help build beautiful pages and posts on a website. Therefore, it is certainly an asset for all those who love Elementor.
What are the requirements to use the WPZOOM Addons for Elementor?
You only need to have the Elementor page builder plugin installed and activated first.
What themes does the WPZOOM Addons for Elementor work with?
The WPZOOM Addons for Elementor is built to work great with all the themes.
Will the WPZOOM Addons for Elementor slow down my website?
Absolutely no! The WPZOOM Addons for Elementor only adds additional custom templates and widgets to Elementor page builder library, so it is not slowing down your website at all. Therefore, it will not affect your website speed and performance in any way.
Contributors & Developers
“WPZOOM Addons for Elementor (Templates, Widgets)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix Elementor warnings
- Updating “Elementor tested up to” version
- Minor bug fix
- Added new Fitness/Gym demo for the Inspiro PRO theme
- Added new Events/Conference demo for the Inspiro Premium (Classic) Theme
- Bug fix with the Pricing template from the Inspiro theme
- Fix Elementor warnings
- Added new Real Estate demo for the Inspiro PRO Theme
- Bug fix with the Portfolio widget in the Inspiro PRO theme
- Fixing a bug with the social icons not showing in the Team Members widget
- Added new Shop/eCommerce Demo for Inspiro PRO theme
- Added new Agency Demos for Inspiro PRO theme
- Added new templates for the new CookBook theme
- Added 2 new widgets: Image Box, Featured Category
- Elementor 3.6 compatibility fixes
- Minor bug fix
- Added slider alignment option in the Inspiro PRO theme
- Bug fix with the Portfolio widget in the Inspiro theme
- Bug fix in the Winery demo
- Added new Charity Demo for Inspiro PRO theme
- Added new Business Demo for Inspiro PRO theme
- Added new option to hide sub-categories in the filter of the Portfolio widget
- Added pagination and infinite scrolling in the Post Grid widget
- New customization options in the Portfolio widget for Inspiro theme
- Bug fixes
- Added new templates for Foodica (PRO) theme
- Fixed some issues with some templates
- Minor bug fix with the Inspiro Slideshow widget
- Add notice when templates can’t be loaded
- More templates for Inspiro Classic.
- Screenshots have been moved to a S3 server to reduce the plugin size
- Added new templates for Inspiro (Classic) and Inspiro Lite themes
- Minor bug fixes
- New templates
- New widgets
- Multiple fixes and improvements
- Initial plugin release