Sided is a polling platform that allows you to easily create and insert polls into your content. Turn poll comments on to generate even more engagement on your site. To activate the Sided plugin, enter your API key on the settings page – you can find this key in the Sided dashboard at sided.co. After activating the plugin, view a full list of all polls on your dashboard. Create new polls from this dashboard, or use the “Create poll” block to add new polls while editing your posts. Use the “Select poll” block to insert existing polls into your posts.
Major features in Sided include:
- A dashboard for viewing all debates.
- A list of all debates with the link, status, published date, and short code displayed.
- Create a new debate from the dashboard or the new post page.
- While creating, debate preview.
- Supports debate short codes for easy embedding in posts.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
Upload the Sided plugin to your blog, activate it, and then enter your Sided.co API key. You can find your API key here: https://sided.co/admin-settings/
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sided” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fxied – Brand account not being set as default author on create debate page
- Added the ‘Deploy to Site’ features
- Added placements setting to settings page
- Optimized some queries and removed unwanted requests
- Added poll preview in Sided gutenberg blocks
- Windows permission error check
- Tested compatibility with WordPress v6.2
- Versioning for enqueued styles
- Resolved CSS conflicts with existing dashboard classes
- First Published version